2020 Prom Boutique
The Orange County Fine Arts Boosters and Office on Youth are pleased to host the 2020 Prom Boutique on Saturday, March 21st from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm at the Orange County High School Field House (Hornets Sports Center). This event will be open to vendors selling Prom related items (Ex: dresses, make-up, tux rentals, and more) and other items. All vendors are required to register in advance. Registration is $20.00 per space and the donation of one item to either raffle or auction off for the hosting organizations. All registration fees are non-refundable. Vendors who purchase a space to sell dresses only, are not required to provide a donation, however, they are accepted and appreciated.
Register: Prom Boutique Registration Form
Registration includes the following:
- 12 X 12 space
- One (1) rectangle table (if vendor needs additional tables, they must supply them on their own) and 2 chairs
- Advertisement for their participation before the event so please be sure to complete the registration form exactly how you want your business recognized.
- Electricity hook-up (if needed)
- All vendors should provide the assistance needed for set-up and clean-up of their space.
- All vendors are required to handle their own transactions and have the correct amount of change on-hand. The hosting organizations will not be able to make any change during the event.
- All vendors are responsible for bringing the supplies they need including display/hanging racks, signs, stands, extension cords/power strips, etc.
- All vendors need to bring a table cloth for their table that can cover either a 6- or 8-foot table as the tables we will be using at OCHS are well loved.
- All vendors are responsible for cleaning up after themselves at the conclusion of the event.
- Please be prepared with needed items for this (Ex.: trash bags, etc.)
- All vendors are asked to help share and publicize the event to help make it a success for everyone!
Hosting Organizations Responsibilities:
- Accept registration forms and fees
- Promote event via Facebook and other media outlets
- Provide one table and 2 chairs for each vendor
- Provide 2 changing tents and mirror for all dress vendors to share
- Help coordinate layout of event